ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  MiembrosMiembros  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte | 

WMC I-1 World Muaythai Grand Prix 2014: Ho Kwok-Keung, Tim Tomas, Maycon Oller & Frank Paredes Vílchez!!

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Admin
Administrador

Inscripción : 18/11/2009

MensajeTema: WMC I-1 World Muaythai Grand Prix 2014: Ho Kwok-Keung, Tim Tomas, Maycon Oller & Frank Paredes Vílchez!!   Dom Mar 02, 2014 7:49 pm

WMC I-1 World Muaythai Grand Prix 2014: Ho Kwok-Keung, Tim Tomas, Maycon Oller & Frank Paredes Vílchez!!

Kim Ip escribió:

WMC I-1 World Muaythai Grand Prix 2014 will be held in Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition Centre (Star Hall) on 28 April 2014.

The 2 Main Events are the World Title and International Title Super-4 Championships of 67kg and 51kgcategory.

The 4 champions from 4 different countries competing for the 67 kg Super-4 are:

Maycon Oller (Brazil), current Muaythai and K-1 Champion of Brazil;

Vahid Shahbazi (Iran), Champion of Iran and Winner of Toyota 8-Man Marathon;

Tim Thomas (England), a.k.a. “TNT”, ISKA World Champion and UKMF English Champion; and

Yodteera Sit.Yodtong (Thailand), former Northern Thailand Champion.

The 4 champions competing for the 51 kg Super-4 are:

Ho Kwok-Keung (Hong Kong China), a.k.a. “Lightning Dragon”, five-time Champion of Hong Kong and Gold Medallist of IFMA World Championship;

Tang Wing-Pan (Hong Kong China), a.k.a. “Pan Pan”, three-time Champion of Hong Kong and Gold Medallist of IFMA World Championship;

Tan Yeang Feei (Malaysai), a.k.a. “Ferrari”, current Champion of Kuala Lumpur, Silver and Bronze Medallist of National Championships; and

Pethdam Sitpholek (Thailand), formerly ranked Top-10 Fighter in Thailand.

On the card as Super Fights:

Yodkumarn MTP 2004 (Thailand), a.k.a. “Flying Dragon”, three-time Champion of Northern Thailand and three-time I-1 International Champion;
vs
Namjilmaa Bat-erdene (Mongolia), a.k.a. “Baagi”, National Pro Muaythai Champion of Mongolia
for the I-1 Super Fight Belt

Frank Vilchez (Peru) a.k.a. “Inca Warrior”, Current Champion of Peru, South America and Chaweng Stadium
vs
Jomtrinoi Sitjomtri, former Isaan Champion.

Chiu Hoi-Yan (Hong Kong China), current Female Champion of Hong Kong
vs
Nataliia Dyachkova (Russia), a.k.a. “Masha”, current Female Champion of Russia
for the I-1 Super Fight Belt

Lo Kit-Fung (Hong Kong China), current number 1 contender in Hong Kong Championship
vs
Fan Yuen-Fai (Hong Kong China), former Hong Kong Champion and Medallist of IFMA World Championship
for the WKBC Championship Belt

Kwok Hoi-Ning (Hong Kong China), cuurent Female Champion of Hong Kong
vs
Tiphanie “Gadum” Yau (Hong Kong China)

Ko Ching (Hong Kong China)
vs
Cheung Siu-Pan (Hong Kong China)
in “I-1 Rising Stars”

"I-1" is the ONLY Muaythai brand name in Hong Kong you can trust!!!

Promoter : Master Kim Ip

Ticket Purchase Hotline: 31288 288
www.hkticketing.com

Enquires Hotline: 92122584
Organizer: Kim Ip Production House

Co-Organizer: H.K.Muaythai Association / World Muaythai Council
World Kickboxing Corporation(China) / Kim Ip Professional Thai Boxing & Fitness
Official Website: www.kimipgym.com
www.i-1official.com

http://www.strik-1ng.com

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.